- European operators could save £426m a year through improved online self care 6 December 2013 | 4:12 pm
- Square acquires photo sharing app developer Viewfinder 6 December 2013 | 2:56 pm
- Brazil nuts 6 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- Telefónica and Telstra invest in cloud storage provider Box 6 December 2013 | 1:04 pm
- Mystery operator wins Norwegian LTE spectrum 6 December 2013 | 12:30 pm
Focus on New Countries Opening up to MVNOs
Friendi/Virgin Mobile Middle East and Africa's CEO kicked the event off in style in 2012, with a keynote on the regional opportunity. Egypt announced further de-regulation and licence extensions in late 2012.
MVNO Industry Summit Middle East 2013 capitalises on these changes and assesses the ongoing readiness of a wholesale market which after initially opening up to MVNOs resumed a more cautious relationship with third party telcos.
International best practice case studies will be showcased and analyst insight of local MVNO and wholesale landscapes will be delivered.
MVNO Industry Summit Middle East is co-located with the 17th Prestigious Middle East Telco World Summit, offering fantastic business and networking opportunities under one roof.
2013 continues our theme of supporting on site introductions, business wish lists, and acting as industry catalyst for MVNO regional business development.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dubai!
- The only event for MVNOs in the Middle East
- Free attendance for MVNOs
- Detailing the regions’s biggest new partnership – Virgin/Friendi
- The latest MVNO launch news from Saudi Arabia
- Extended networking opportunities
- Roundtable discussions featuring MNOs and MVNOs
- Part of the renowned international MVNO event series - bringing global learning to the Middle East
- Co-located with the Middle East Com – the region’s largest telecommunications event.
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring MVNOs Industry Summit Middle East will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
"The most efficient and cost effective way to get an insight into what‟s going on in the MVNO/ MVNE world."Director, Avnet Client Solutions
"Very good event."CEO, Acme Mobile Networks
"Very professionally organized event."Metasite, Lithuania
"It's a well-organized summit; providing good opportunity to networking with all the attendees during this summit. The agenda is also attractive; and we hope to listen to every speech; to learn the industry elites' insight and experience about the MVNO market."Huawei, China
"The first day was amazing, new productive information to who need to better understand the new business model to apply in new market in Brasil."MRP, MY Business, Brasil
"A great combination of most relevant MVNO topics on the agenda and relevant executives of the industry. The best networking event in MVNO business!"VP, Deutsche Telecom, Germany