- Telco giants to demonstrate next phase of IP comms at MWC 2015 26 February 2015 | 9:01 am
- Huawei unveils technology strategy underpinned by 4.5G ahead of MWC 2015 25 February 2015 | 7:24 pm
- Vodafone and ip.access launch next generation of high precision Presence Services 25 February 2015 | 4:39 pm
- Mobile Communications International February 2015 25 February 2015 | 2:40 pm
- Lycamobile CEO hints at upcoming OTT communications app 25 February 2015 | 12:47 pm
New Opportunities, New Revenues
With the audience size double that of the launch event in 2012; the growth in interest in MVNOs in the region was clear. Mikkel Vinter, CEO of Friendi/Virgin Mobile Middle East, returned in 2013 to kick off the event in style, providing the community with an update on the company’s progress and ideas for continual MVNO success in the region.
With contribution from a range of MVNOs, MNOs and regulatory bodies, the audience was treated to a comprehensive insight into opportunities and strategies from the full MVNO ecosystem.
MVNO Industry Summit Middle East 2014 capitalises on the changes in the region and assesses the ongoing readiness of a wholesale market which, after initially opening up to MVNOs, resumed a more cautious relationship with third party telcos.
International best practice case studies will be showcased and analyst insight of local MVNO and wholesale landscapes will be delivered.
MVNO Industry Summit Middle East is co-located with the 18th Prestigious Middle East Telco World Summit, offering fantastic business and networking opportunities under one roof.
2014 continues our theme of supporting on site introductions, business wish lists, and acting as the industry catalyst for MVNO regional business development.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dubai!
- The only event for MVNOs in the Middle East
- Free attendance for MVNOs
- Spotlight on MVNO market developments in Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Egypt
- Updates on International and Regional MVNO Market Trends
- The latest MVNO launch news from Saudi Arabia
- Extended networking opportunities
- Roundtable discussions featuring MNOs and MVNOs
- Part of the renowned international MVNO event series - bringing global learning to the Middle East
- Co-located with the Middle East Com – the region’s largest telecommunications event.
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring MVNOs Industry Summit Middle East will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 33 77 3919
"The most efficient and cost effective way to get an insight into what‟s going on in the MVNO/ MVNE world."Director, Avnet Client Solutions
"Very good event."CEO, Acme Mobile Networks
"Very professionally organized event."Metasite, Lithuania
"It's a well-organized summit; providing good opportunity to networking with all the attendees during this summit. The agenda is also attractive; and we hope to listen to every speech; to learn the industry elites' insight and experience about the MVNO market."Huawei, China
"The first day was amazing, new productive information to who need to better understand the new business model to apply in new market in Brasil."MRP, MY Business, Brasil
"A great combination of most relevant MVNO topics on the agenda and relevant executives of the industry. The best networking event in MVNO business!"VP, Deutsche Telecom, Germany